Saturday, May 16, 2009

Should I stand for Parliament?

What a week it's been.
 
The great institution we call The Palace of Westminster was mired in scandal the like of which has not been seen for many a year.
 
So where do we go from here? Austin Mitchell, a well respected Labour MP, admitted that he didn't know; so may I suggest we start all over again?
 
WANTED. POTENTIAL MPs - NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
 
Hence, I put my hand up.
 
I've experienced the world of human experience in all it's complexities, but I've never been a politician. Even in the office I was pretty rubbish at telling tales and fiddling the expenses!
 
So vote for me, I promise to:
 
  • Tell it the way it is
  • Respect the privilege of being voted-in
  • Represent my constituents on a Twitter basis
  • Publish all my expense claims on my blog before they are claimed - you approve them, not the institution
 

No comments: