Sunday, December 10, 2006

The giving of life, the taking of life

On 26th June 1992 something significant happened in my life: the birth of what was to become my dearly beloved dog and friend: Todd.
 
Last Monday 4th December 2006 Todd was put to sleep and something left my life that can never be replaced.
 
Whatever I wrote, or created from 1992 was influenced by him being with me and giving total love to me.
 
Now onwards is going to be very different: at the moment it just seems empty. 
 
But it will be full again because I am determined to remember him through what I do with the rest of my life.
 
If I make a mark again, it will be because of Todd, if I become a better person, it will be because of Todd, if I help others, it will be because of Todd.
 
Todd was the life giver and I want to give to life because of his life to me and others.
 
We will never forget Todd and because I know he will always be with me that is why I can be confident that life will be full in the future: with him, through him. Forever.
 
 

No comments: